Bree Olson Donating to the SPCA

I have been so fortunate to have received such positive recognition in the adult industry for all of the work I have done. Once again I feel so lucky because Twisty’s (A website I have worked for) has decided to put me in a contest for Twisty’s Treat of the year. This is an awesome opportunity for me and I am really thankful for this. Best of all, the decision of who wins is in the public’s hands. Anyone can vote! It’s free, fast and easy!

Twisty’s has also been generous enough to offer prize money but when I reflect on how blessed I have been it makes me think of the less fortunate. One of my deepest passions is animals and if I win this contest I am donating a portion of the winnings to the Fort Wayne Indiana SPCA.

So please go to http://tour.twistys.com/n1/toty-bree-olson.php and vote for me. And PLEASE consider checking out your local SPCA before purchasing an animal from a breeder or pet store.

Thank you all so much for all of your love and support! And don’t forget, you can vote once a day! So be sure to vote for me everyday :) The contest goes until May 31st.

xoxo
Bree Olson

This entry was posted in Bree Olson. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Bree Olson Donating to the SPCA

1. CZ says:

Guess what. I voted for you. Go figure. LOL

2. CZ says:

Seriously, of course I’ll vote for you each day. I think the donation to the SPCA is wonderful. There are so many sweet, gentle and loving animals who are aching for a nice home. I know how you feel about your cat Dr. Sniffles and I felt the same way about my little dog Sam. Anything you can do for these marvelous creatures will bring you rewards beyond imagination.

3. paula says:

I hope I did this right I voted for u bree

4. Robert says:

That’s a wonderful gesture by you. As you know I have 2 adopted cats from a different organization, but I still contribute to them as well as the ASPCA. To all of your fans out there, I say give to your favorite animal welfare organization. No matter how large or small the donation, it is for a great cause.

5. youcef says:

i love you and you are very very nice i am youcef frome in algeria

6. Don. Winters says:

I vote for you each day I think you are a lovely young lady, the best of luck to you.
    Don.