IS ANYONE BORED IN TAMPA AREA TONIGHT

If you are, come out and party with me and tons of other HOT GIRLS. We will be drinking and hanging out in lingerie ALL NIGHT LONG. There is going to be a Lingerie Bull Riding Contest and a Hottest Girl Contest. Cash Prizes for all Winners and $1 drink Specials. Come out and see me at STROKERS tonight off of Hillsborough. . xoxo Bree

This entry was posted in Bree Olson. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to IS ANYONE BORED IN TAMPA AREA TONIGHT

1. Chase says:

Is Bree ok after the Bubba show today??

2. Bubba Army says:

After the way you stormed out of the BRN studio this morning, I can only hope that you cause Strokers to lose business tonight. If you’re on meds, up the dosage. If you’re not on any, get some. After your appearance this morning, you made a complete fool out of yourself. However, you did make for some rather entertaining show material, even if it was at your expense. You might be well versed in the adult entertainment industry, but you have an awful lot to learn about life itself.

Good luck — you’ll need it.

3. Paul says:

You really know how to party it up, Bree. Wish I was in the Tampa area to join you.

4. big fan says:

i hope u doing alright after the bubba show, don’t let them get to you, fuck those assholes

5. Ponch says:

well bree, I would like to tool & fool around with you. Love you in loads !
    Ponch

6. Jswardell says:

You could probably care less but I posted a comment at What really happened on Bubba the Love Sponge Show that I meant from the heart…..